- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio's net worth drops by 25% or Rs 8300 cr in 3 months owing to weak market
- Zomato-Blinkit Deal: Food aggregator accused of not sharing information about deal on time; Investors file complaint with SEBI
- Delhi government monsoon session commences today; salary hike of ministers, MLAs on the cards
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority fixes retail prices of 84 drug formulations
- Twitter Blue users on Android can now customise navigation bar
KCR retains key portfolios including Finance
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao Tuesday retained key portfolios such as finance, information technology and industries with him while allotting others to the newly appointed Cabinet ministers.
After a gap of over two months, Rao expanded his cabinet by inducting 10 members taking the total size of the cabinet to 12.
According to a government order (GO), G Jagadish Reddy who looked after power in the previous government, has been allotted education this time.
Indrakaran Reddy has been given forests and environment while T Srinivas Yadav allotted the portfolio of animal husbandry and cinematography.
E Rajendar, former finance minister, has been given health and family welfare while Niranjan Reddy agriculture.
Koppula Eshwar was allotted social welfare department including SC development and tribal welfare, the GO said.
Dayakar Rao gets the portfolio of Panchayati Raj, while Srinivas Goud prohibition and excise, Prashanth Reddy transport and Mala Reddy labour and employment.
The CM also will retain portfolios that were not allotted to others, according to the government order.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.