- Stocks to buy with Anil Singhvi: Sanjiv Bhasin call Zee Business - BUY Tata Steel, HDFC AMC | check share price targets
- Bank stocks in focus: Nifty Bank jumps 1% ahead of RBI policy decision tomorrow; CLSA gives Buy call on these counters
- Rise in home loan interest beyond 9.5 % to have high impact on housing sales: Survey
- Rupee vs Dollar: Indian currency rebounds 35 paise to 81.58 against $
- LIVE: RBI Monetary Policy Review Meeting - MPC to announce another hike? Outcome Date, Time, Expectations, Latest News
Jubilant FoodWorks Sept quarter net profit doubles to Rs 48 cr
Jubilant FoodWorks, which operates Dominos Pizza and Dunkin Donuts chains in India, today reported over two-fold jump in its standalone net profit at Rs 48.47 crore for the quarter ended September 30.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 21.56 crore during the same period of the previous fiscal, Jubilant FoodWorks said in a regulatory filing.
Net sales during the quarter under review grew 9.17 per cent to Rs 726.63 crore as against Rs 665.54 crore in the year ago period.
Total expenses during the period stood at Rs 657.01 crore compared to Rs 637.87 crore in the July-September quarter of the previous fiscal.
"We made good progress towards our goals during the quarter in both Domino's Pizza and Dunkin Donuts.
The performance strengthens our conviction in the strategy for growth unveiled earlier in the year, and reinforces our belief in the potential for the JFL business in the time ahead," Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd Chairman Shyam S Bhartia said.
The company's stock was trading 2.12 per cent up at Rs 1,637.50 apiece on BSE today.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.