- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Jet Airways decides to cancel 15 flights on Wednesday; six Boeing 737 planes on ground
Crisis-ridden Jet Airways has decided to cancel 15 flights on Wednesday following grounding of six Boeing 737 planes due to non-payment of lease rentals, according to sources.
The airline, which is grappling with acute financial woes, cancelled around 20 flights on Tuesday as three more Boeing 737 aircraft were grounded, they added.
In two days, the carrier has grounded six such planes following non-payment of lease rentals.
The sources said the airline would be cancelling 15 flights on Wednesday, including a few flights from the national capital to various destinations.
"Jet Airways has defaulted on aircraft lease rentals and it has been forced to ground three more narrow-body Boeing 737 planes," a source told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.