- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
IRB Infra net profit rises 6 pc to Rs 219 cr in Q3
IRB Infrastructure Developers Friday reported 5.7 per cent increase in net profit to Rs 219 crore for the third quarter ended December 31.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 207 crore in the year-ago period, IRB Infra said in a statement.
"IRB Infra has posted net profit of Rs 219 crore for the 3rd quarter ended 31st December 2018; thus registering growth of six per cent as against the corresponding quarter of FY18," the statement said.
The total income of the company increased by 36.7 per cent to Rs 1,835 crore, as against Rs 1,342 crore a year ago.
"We achieved financial closure for our Gujarat project during the quarter and will start construction shortly. Q4FY19 is expected to be even stronger with continued traffic momentum and as we near completion for some of our projects," IRB Infrastructure Developers Chairman and MD Virendra D Mhaiskar said.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.