- 2022 Hyundai Tucson launched in India - Check price, specifications and more
- Covid-19 vaccine: Adults vaccinated with Covaxin, Covishield can take Corbevax precaution dose
- Gold Prices Today: Yellow metal price subdued ahead US inflation data | Check rates in your city
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 Live Updates: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Watch 5 launch today - Check timings, live streaming detai
- Bharti Airtel share price jumps over 2% on strong Q1 earnings; Brokerages recommend Buy - check price target
India to provide special training to 62 Nepalese officials on public finance management
India will provide special training to 62 Nepalese officials on public finance management which includes e-payment system, accounting, internal audit and fiscal responsibility, Indian officials here said Tuesday.
The training session is part of the Nepal-India Economic Cooperation Programme, the Indian Embassy said.
The course on 'Global Perspectives on Public Financial Management' will be held in three batches with 20 Nepalese officials being trained in New Delhi from January 14, it said.
The training will enhance the capabilities of these officials in global practices dealing with e-payment system, accounting and cash management, public borrowing system, accounting of foreign loans/grants and repayments, pension payment system, internal audit, fiscal responsibility and budget management, among others, it added.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.