- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
ICICI Bank board okays part stake sale in ICICI Securities IPO
Private sector ICICI Bank today said its board has approved a proposal to sell part-stake in fully-owned broking business subsidiary ICICI Securities through an initial public offer (IPO).
It, however, did not mention the size of the stake it wants to divest.
"The board of directors of the bank today approved the sale of a part of its shareholding in ICICI Securities Ltd (the Company) in an initial public offering by the Company, subject to requisite approvals and market conditions," ICICI Bank said in a regulatory filing.
The lender said the size and other details of the offer would be determined in due course.
The broking arm of the bank offers services such as investment banking, institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management and financial product distribution.
The Mumbai-headquartered company operates out of 66 cities and towns across the country and has global offices in Singapore and New York.
ICICI Bank shares traded 1.79 per cent down at Rs 310.50 on BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.