- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
HDFC Standard Life to list on bourses tomorrow
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company, which has recently concluded its Rs 8,695-crore initial public offering, will make debut on stock exchanges tomorrow.
The shares will be listed on the BSE and the NSE, the company said.
The IPO, which was open for subscription on November 7-9, was subscribed 4.89 times at a price band of Rs 275-290 per share.
The public issue comprised sale of 1,91,246,050 shares, amounting to 9.55 per cent stake, by HDFC and up to 1,08,581,768 shares, or 5.42 per cent holding, by Standard Life Mauritius.
Earlier, HDFC Standard Life Insurance had raised Rs 2,322 crore from anchor investors.
Morgan Stanley India Company, HDFC Bank, Credit Suisse Securities (India), CLSA India and Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) were the global coordinators and book running lead managers to the offer.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.