- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
HDFC Q2 consolidated net profit spurts 17% to Rs 2,869 cr
Mortgage lender HDFC Ltd today reported a jump of 17.3 per cent in its consolidated net profit at Rs 2,869.41 crore for the second quarter to September.
The company had registered consolidated net profit of Rs 2,446.21 crore in July-September of 2016-17.
Total income (consolidated) increased to Rs 16,583.10 crore during the reported quarter, from Rs 14,526.69 crore in the same period a year earlier, it said in a regulatory filing.
On a standalone basis, HDFC Ltd reported a growth of 15 per cent in net profit at Rs 2,101.12 crore in the second quarter of 2017-18, from Rs 1,826.50 crore in the same period last year.
Income (standalone) also rose to Rs 8,760.92 crore, from Rs 8,103.15 crore a year earlier.
The stock traded 0.86 per cent up at Rs 1,808.55 on the BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.