- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
HDFC Bank to set up SmartUp zones in 30 cities
Private lender HDFC Bank today announced its decision to launch SmartUp Zones in over 65 branches in 30 cities across the country where specially trained bank staff will offer tailor-made banking and advisory solutions to entrepreneurs.
"The branches include those in tier-2 and tier-3 cities that are emerging as start-up hubs," the country's second-largest private-sector bank said in a release here.
A SmartUp Zone was today inaugurated in one of the bank branches here to act as an exclusive area inside the branch to cater to the needs of start-ups and encourage entrepreneurship in the state.
"At HDFC Bank, we believe that start-ups need partners, who will be with them from the start of their entrepreneurial journey, creating solutions that evolve as the company grows," HDFC Bank's regional head, UP, Sanjeev Kumar said on the occasion.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.