- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
HCL Infosystems scrip down nearly 4 pc as Q2 loss widens
Shares of IT firm HCL Infosystems
today went down by nearly 4 per cent after the company said
its consolidated loss widened to Rs 454.42 crore in the second
quarter ended September 30.
The scrip settled 3.60 per cent lower at Rs 46.85 on BSE.
Intra-day, it lost 4.32 per cent to Rs 46.50.
On NSE, shares of the company declined by 3.39 per cent
to end at Rs 46.95.
In terms of volume, 5.04 lakh shares of the company were
traded on BSE and over 22 lakh shares changed hands on NSE
during the day.
HCL Infosystems yesterday said its consolidated loss
widened to Rs 454.42 crore in the second quarter ended
September 30, on account of impairment of goodwill for its
The company had posted loss of Rs 38.97 crore in the same
period a year ago.
The total income of HCL Infosystems declined by 12.17 per
cent during the reported quarter to Rs 910.8 crore from Rs
1,037.03 crore in corresponding quarter of previous fiscal.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.