- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Gur prices settle steady on bumper stocks
The wholesale gur (jaggery) market settled steady in the national capital today following restricted arrivals against sporadic demand.
Muzaffarnagar and Muradnagar gur markets also ends quiet on little doing.
Marketmen said small buying support and reduced arrivals kept gur pricds flat.
Following are today's rates (in Rs per quintal): Gur chakku Rs 2,900-3,000, pedi Rs 3,100-3,200, dhayya Rs 3,400-3,500 and shakkar Rs 3,500-3,600.
Muzaffarnagar: Rasket Rs 2,450-2,500, chakku Rs 2,550- 2,950, khurpa Rs 2,600-2,650 and Ladoo Rs 2,850-2,900.
Muradnagar: Pedi Rs 2,800-2900 and dhayya Rs 2,900- 2,950.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.