- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Govt appoints five new general managers in Railways
Vishwesh Chaube will be the new general manager of the Northern Railway, covering parts of Jammu and Kashmir and Delhi among others, in place of R K Kulshreshtha, who has been transferred to the Southern Railway.
Chaube, a 1980 batch officer of Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE), is at present the general manager, Metro Railway, Kolkata.
Kulshreshtha has been transferred from Delhi-based Northern Railway to Southern Railway zone, an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) said.
Ajay Vijayvergiya, an officer of the Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers, will be new GM of Metro Railways, Kolkata in place of Chaube.
Rashmi Goel has been appointed as the general manager of the Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi. She belongs to the Indian Railway Accounts Service.
N K Prasad will be general manager of Northeast Railway (construction), Guwahati, the order said. He is from the Indian Railway Personnel Service.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.