- Dalal Street Corner: Market ends flat even as FII selling nears exhaustion; what should investors do on Friday?
- Exclusive: June GST collections estimated at Rs 1.37-1.39 lakh cr, sources tell Zee Business ahead of announcement on 1 July
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as 30th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Fadnavis becomes Deputy CM
- Gold Price Today: Weaker Rupee to hold yellow metal slide domestically, amid strengthening Dollar; analyst suggests strategy
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Gold remains up in futures trade
Gold prices rose by another Rs 19 to Rs 33,247 per 10 gram in futures trade Wednesday as speculators indulged in enlarging positions even as the precious metal weakened overseas.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold to be delivered in March rose by Rs 19, or 0.06 per cent, at Rs 33,247 per 10 gram in business turnover of 1,273 lots.
Analysts said raising of bets by participants influenced gold prices at futures trade but a weak trend overseas, capped the gains.
Globally, spot gold fell 0.11 per cent to USD 1,328 an ounce in New York.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.