- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Gold futures weaken by Rs 101 on weak global cues
Gold prices were down by Rs 101 to Rs 33,769 per 10 gram in futures trade Thursday as speculators reduced exposure in tandem with a muted trend in the precious metal overseas.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in April traded lower by Rs 101, or 0.3 per cent, at Rs 33,769 per 10 gram in a business turnover of 16,342 lots.
The gold for delivery in far-month June also fell by Rs 105, or 0.31 per cent, to Rs 33,966 per 10 gram in 6,673 lots.
Marketmen said the fall in gold prices at futures trade was mostly due to trimming of positions by participants.
Globally, gold was trading downward by 0.36 per cent at USD 1,338.52 an ounce in Singapore.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.