- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Give telcos adequate time for laying cables underground: K'taka govt tells Bengaluru municipal body
Karnataka government has directed Bengaluru municipal body to provide adequate time to telecom operators for laying cables underground, amid the authority snapping cables laid overhead, according to an industry body.
Against the backdrop of the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) deciding to cut telecom cables laid overhead citing that such connections violate existing norms, telecom players had raised the issue with the state government.
Telecom players grouping COAI's Director General Rajan S Mathews told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.