- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Frankfurt-listed Apple shares up four percent on third-quarter, iPhone X prospects
Frankfurt-listed shares in Apple Inc rose 4 percent on Friday, after the iPhone maker published better-than-expected earnings and reassured investors over production delays of its latest iPhone X model.
Around 1100 GMT, Apple shares traded at new record highs around 150 euros on the German bourse. The company said late on Thursday after the close of stock market trading that earnings were better-than-expected, and also offered rosy forecast for the holiday shopping season.
European suppliers of Apple also enjoyed strong gains, with Dialog Semi up 3 percent, AMS 2.7 percent, Infineon 1.6 percent and STMicro 1.6 percent.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.