- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
France 'categorically denies' Nikkei report on Renault-Nissan stakes
France`s finance ministry denied on Thursday a report from Japanese news outlet Nikkei that the French government had informed Tokyo it was open to considering reducing Renault`s stake in Nissan Motor.
Contact by Reuters, an official said the ministry "categorically denies" the report, which also said the French government had raised the possibility of reducing its stake in Renault in the future.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.