- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Ford India sales tumble 32% to 15,033 units in October
Ford India today reported a 31.8 per cent decline in total sales at 15,033 units in October this year.
The company had sold 22,043 units in the same month last year, Ford India said in a statement.
Domestic sales were down 43.82 per cent at 4,218 units last month as against 7,508 in October last year, it said.
Its exports during the month also declined by 25.6 per cent to 10,815 units compared to 14,535 in October 2016.
On the sales performance, Ford India President and Managing Director Anurag Mehrotra said, "The ramp-up for new model introduction has impacted our wholesale for October.
We are excited to have the all-new Ford EcoSport be on the side of Indian customers very soon."
The updated new EcoSport will be launched on November 9.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.