- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Exclusive: Venezuela's PDVSA orders oil cargoes going to the U.S. to be prepaid
Venezuela`s state-run oil company PDVSA has ordered customers that have tankers waiting to load Venezuelan crude bound for the United States to prepay for those cargoes or they will not receive authorization to fill the vessels or leave the ports, three sources with knowledge of the decision told Reuters.
Washington earlier on Monday imposed new sanctions on PDVSA, stopping the company from collecting the proceeds of oil exported to customers in the United States.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.