- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Issue filled 37% on Day 1; should you subscribe? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 price in India revealed - Pre-booking, offers and specifications
- Har Ghar Tiranga campaign: Over 30 crore National Flags sold; CAIT says business worth Rs 500 crore generated
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee death anniversary: Remembering the poet Prime Minister of India
- From Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's portfolio: 5 Tata Group stocks that made him ace investor
Eveready Industries' shares zoom 13% amid sale buzz
Shares of Eveready Industries surged 13 per cent Friday amid reports of sale plans.
The stock zoomed 13.06 per cent to settle at Rs 205.20 on the BSE. During the day, it jumped 17.90 per cent to Rs 214.
On the NSE, shares of the company soared 12.82 per cent to close at Rs 205.
In terms of the equity volume, three lakh shares of the company were traded on the BSE and over 54 lakh shares changed hands on the NSE during the day.
Meanwhile, the BSE sought clarification from the company on Friday regarding news that B M Khaitan-led Williamson Magor has rolled out sale plan for flagship Eveready Industries.
The Williamson Magor Group has mandated Kotak Mahindra Bank to find a strategic partner for Eveready Industries India Ltd (EIIL), a dry cell batteries and flashlights major, and is seeking a company valuation of Rs 3,000-4,000 crore, industry sources said Friday.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.