- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Dubai-based Comoculture to enter India early next fiscal
Dubai-headquartered lifestyle fashion retail brand Comoculture plans to enter India early next fiscal with the launch of its first store, a top official of the company said.
The company, which offers a combination of 40 handpicked emerging brands from Europe and the markets it operates in, plans to open 4-5 outlets in metros in India in the first year of operation.
"We want to open 4-5 stores in India in the first year of operation. We offer handpicked emerging brands in the mid- priced segment through our offline and online stores," Comoculture Founder and CEO Peter Castella told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.