- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Divi's Labs up 21% as USFDA to lift import alert on Vizag unit
Shares of Divi's Laboratories
today zoomed over 21 per cent after it said the US health
regulator will lift an import alert imposed on the company's
Unit-II in Visakhapatnam.
The stock soared 21.37 per cent to Rs 1,117 on BSE.
At NSE, shares of the company jumped 20.99 per cent to Rs
In terms of equity volume, 10 lakh shares of the company
were traded on BSE and over 85 lakh shares changed hands at
NSE during the morning trade.
Divi's Laboratories today said the US health regulator
will lift an import alert imposed on the company's Unit-II in
Visakhapatnam and is moving to close out the warning letter
issued to the unit.
The company "has been informed by the United States Food
and Drug Administration (USFDA) that it will be lifting the
Import Alert 66-40 and move to close out the warning letter
issued to the company's Unit-II at Visakhapatnam", Divi's
Laboratories said in a filing to BSE.
It, however, did not share any details and timelines for
resolution of the matter.
Earlier in July, the company announced that USFDA had
moved to lift Import Alert 99-32 imposed on the unit.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.