- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Deepak Fertilisers plans to raise Rs 250 cr via NCDs
Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation today said it is planning to raise Rs 250 crore through private placement of non-convertible debentures to replace its existing debt.
A decision in this regard will be taken in the board meeting scheduled on November 2, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The board meeting would "consider the issue of non- convertible debentures (NCDs) aggregating to Rs 250 crores on private placement basis subject to shareholders' approval," Deepak Fertilisers said.
The fresh issue of NCDs is basically to replace the existing debt, it said.
In 2013, the company had raised Rs 350 crore through private placement of NCDs and the last instalment will be repaid in January 2018, it added.
Shares of the company closed 0.18 per cent up at Rs 468.85 apiece on the BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.