- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Crude stocks rise, fuel inventories drop: EIA
U.S. crude stocks rose last week while gasoline stocks decreased and distillate inventories fell, the Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday.
Crude inventories rose by 856,000 barrels in the week to Oct. 20, compared with analysts` expectations for an decrease of 2.6 million barrels.
Crude stocks at the Cushing, Oklahoma, delivery hub fell by 237,000 barrels, EIA said.
Refinery crude runs rose by 586,000 barrels per day, EIA data showed. Refinery utilization rates rose by 3.3 percentage points.
Gasoline stocks fell by 5.5 million barrels, compared with analysts` expectations in a Reuters poll for a drop of 17,000 barrels.
Distillate stockpiles, which include diesel and heating oil, fell by 5.2 million barrels, versus expectations for an 860,000-barrel drop, the EIA data showed.
U.S. crude imports rose last week by 514,000 barrels per day.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.