- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Crude oil prices bounce 0.32% on global cues
Crude oil prices rose 0.32 per cent to Rs 4,046 per barrel Wednesday as speculators created fresh positions amid positive overseas cues.
Oil prices increased in the previous sessions on supply cut by OPEC and US sanctions on Iran and Venezuela. But the market also traded on cautious note over rise in US production and forecasts of an economic slowdown.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, crude for delivery in March was trading higher by Rs 13, or 0.32 per cent, at Rs 4,046 per barrel in a business turnover of 12,987 lots.
Meanwhile, West Texas Intermediate gained 0.12 per cent to USD 56.16, while Brent crude, the international benchmark, recovered 0.05 per cent to USD 66.48 per barrel.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.