- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Navratan SIP on Zee Business: Buy Avanti Feeds Limited Share - Check price target
- Govt to set up 100 5G labs to promote innovation: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- Indian Railways' 148 trains fully cancelled; Duronto rescheduled, Humsafar Express diverted - Check IRCTC refund rule
- Further rate hike to hit real estate sector badly, says realtors' body Credai
Crude oil futures up 0.49 pc on global cues
Crude oil futures traded higher by 0.49 per cent to Rs 3,722 per barrel in futures market today as speculators widened their bets, taking positive cues from global market.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, crude oil for delivery in January rose Rs 18, or 0.49 per cent, to Rs 3,722 per barrel, in a business turnover of 28 lots.
Likewise, the oil for delivery in the current month was trading higher by Rs 17, or 0.46 per cent, to Rs 3,709 per barrel in 28 lots.
Analysts said, speculators widened their positions on the back of a firm trend in Asian trade as industry data showed a larger-than-expected draw down in the US crude stockpile, which influenced crude futures here.
Meanwhile, West Texas Intermediate gained 0.60 per cent, to USD 57.50 per barrel, while Brent crude rose 50 cents at USD 63.84.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.