- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Cottonseed oil cake futures rise by Rs 11 per quintal
Cottonseed oil cake prices rose by Rs 11 to Rs 1,579 per quintal in futures trade today after participants expanded bets amid a firm trend at the spot markets.
At the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, cottonseed oil cake for delivery in January next year moved up by Rs 11, or 0.70 per cent higher, to Rs 1,579 per quintal, clocking an open interest of 22,810 lots.
Cottonseed oil cake for December also edged up by Rs 10, or 0.64 per cent, to Rs 1,567 per quintal, depicting an open interest of 71,440 lots.
Marketmen said a firm trend at the spot markets following tight arrivals in the physical markets against brisk demand from animal feed makers mainly supported the upside in cottonseed oil cake prices at futures trade here.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.