- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Cottonseed oil cake futures drop on spot cues
Cottonseed oil cake prices rolled down by Rs 12 to Rs 1,540 per quintal in futures trade today because of cutting down of bets by speculators in line with subdued physical market sentiment.
According to market experts, heavy supplies from growing regions discouraged traders.
At the National Commodity and Derivative Exchange, cottonseed oil cake delivery for January contract declined by Rs 12, or 0.77 per cent, to Rs 1,540 per quintal, with an open interest of 22,240 lots.
The delivery of the most traded December contract slipped by Rs 11, or 0.72 per cent, to Rs 1,527 per quintal as open interest stood at 81,480 lots.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.