- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Cost of Haier ACs, fridges to go up as inputs get pricey
Consumer appliances and electronic goods maker Haier India will soon hike prices of its refrigerators and air conditioners by up to 12 per cent due to spike in raw material costs.
"We are heading for a price increase due to higher raw material costs.. nobody wanted to do it before Diwali as it would upset the market... I do not have too much of inventory to carry. So, price will go up soon... as early as next week.
It's inevitable," Haier India President Eric Braganza told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.