- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Copper, nickel extend losses on muted demand, global cues
Copper and nickel prices eased further by Rs 2 per kg at the non-ferrous metal market today owing to slackened demand from consuming industries amid weak global cues.
Traders said subdued demand from consuming industries at the domestic spot market and a weak trend overseas, mainly kept copper and nickel prices lower.
Globally, copper for delivery in three months was trading 0.2 per cent down, at USD 6,765.50 per tonne on the London Metal Exchange.
In the national capital, copper mixed scrap and nickel plate (4x4) fell further by Rs 2 each to Rs 381 and Rs 760-770 per kg, respctively.
Following are today's metals' rates (in Rs per kg): Zinc ingot Rs 116-122, Nickel plate (4x4) Rs 760-770, gun metal scrap Rs 227, Bell metal scrap Rs 229, copper mixed scrap Rs 381, chadri deshi Rs 295.
Lead ingot Rs 121, lead imported Rs 127, aluminium ingots Rs 154, aluminium sheet cutting Rs 150, aluminium wire scrap Rs 150 and aluminium utensils scrap Rs 148.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.