- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
China customs says suspends clearance of canola imports from Canada's Richardson
China has suspended clearance of canola imports from Canadian agribusiness Richardson International and will step up inspections on canola imports from Canada until further notice, the General Administration of Customs said on Thursday.
China`s foreign ministry said on Wednesday that customs officials had discovered pests in samples of canola imports from Canada and that the problem with one company was "particularly serious," although it did not name the firm.
Richardson, the largest exporter of Canadian canola to China, said on Wednesday that its shipments met regulatory requirements.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.