- 8 years of 'Make in India'! Annual FDI nearly doubles to $83 billion since inception of the campaign | Details
- Stock Market Triggers: RBI Policy, F&O expiry, global cues to drive market next week; what should investors do?
- Harsha Engineers IPO listing date: Shares to make debut on NSE, BSE on Monday; what to expect from listing?
- Moonlighting row: Days when employees signed up with tech majors and spent lives on jobs are long gone- Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- FIIs turn net sellers in cash market in September; expert cites reasons
Castor seed up in futures trade on spot demand
Castor seed prices went up by Rs 38 to Rs 4,337 per quintal in futures trading today as speculators raised bets, tracking upbeat sentiment at the physical markets.
Marketmen said widening of portfolios by participants on the back of a firm trend at the spot markets on tight supplies against surging demand, led to rise in castor seed prices at futures trade here.
At the National Commodity and Derivative Exchange, castor seed for delivery this month traded higher by Rs 38 or 0.88 per cent to Rs 4,337 per quintal, with an open interest of 9,430 lots.
Castor seed to be delivered in December too gained Rs 28 or 0.64 per cent to Rs 4,389 per quintal, showing an open interest of 79,790 lots.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.