- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Castor seed futures rise on upbeat spot sentiment
Castor seed prices bolstered by Rs 38 to Rs 4,413 per quintal in futures trade today as speculators went for the accumulation on the back of emerging physical markets sentiment.
Market players stated the uptick in castor seed future prices to restricted arrivals amid gearing up in demand from paint and lubricant industries in spot markets.
At The National Commodity and Derivative Exchange counter, castor seed delivery for the most traded November month contract hardened by Rs 38 or 0.87 percent to Rs 4,413 per quintal, with an open interest of 80,370 lots.
The delivery for the December month contract also surged by Rs 37 or 0.83 percent to Rs 4,47 per quintal, having an open interest of 39,950 lots.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.