- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
Castor seed futures gain, helped by spot cues
Castor seed prices firmed up by Rs 45 to Rs 4,634 per quintal in futures trade today as traders were upbeat about spot market cues.
Market players said tight supplies and brisk demand for paint and lubricant industries due to festive season in the spot market favoured an upsurge in castor seed future prices.
At the National Commodity and Derivative Exchange counter, castor seed delivery for October contract rose by Rs 45, or 0.98 per cent, to Rs 4,634 per quintal, with an open interest of 48,610 lots.
The delivery for the most-traded November contract jumped up by Rs 43, or 0.92 per cent, to Rs 4,732 per quintal, having an open interest of 68,940 lots.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.