- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Cardamom weakens on muted demand
Cardamom prices fell by Rs 10 per kg at the wholesale kirana market in the national capital today owing to slackened demand.
Cardamom brown Jhundiwali and brown-Kanchicut were down by Rs 10 each to Rs 530-540 and Rs 580-900 per kg, respectively.
Marketmen said subdued domestic as well as export demand against adequate stocks position mainly weighed on cardamom prices.
Following are today's quotations (in Rs): Ajwain (per kg) 110-160, black pepper (per kg) 440-650, betel-nut (kg) 260-300, cardamom brown-Jhundiwali (kg) 530-540 and cardamom brown-Kanchicut (kg) 580-900, cardamom small (kg)- chitridar 1,025-1,125, cardamom (colour robin) 900-925, cardamom bold 950-970, cardamom extra (bold) 1,050-1,080, cloves 550-640, chirounji (kg) Rs 650-770, cinnamon (kg) Rs 150-160, coriander (qntl) Rs 5,200-11,600, dry mango (qntl) Rs 5,000-15,000, dry ginger (qntl) Rs 12,500-17,000, kalaunji (qntl) Rs 8,200-8,500, mace-Red (kg) Rs 600-780, mace-Yellow (kg) Rs 900-910, methi (qntl) Rs 7,000-18,500, makhana (kg) Rs 440-560, nutmeg (kg) Rs 410-420, poppy seed (China) Rs 430-440 kg, poppy seed (U.P) Rs 420-440 kg, poppy seed (MP-RAJ) Rs 460-470 kg, red chillies (qntl) Rs 4,900-11,400, saffron Irani Rs 110-120 (per gram), saffron Kashmiri Rs 130-140 (per gram), saunf (qntl) Rs 7,000-13,000, turmeric (qntl) Rs 8,400-11,500, tamarind (qntl) Rs 4,800-5,500, tamarind without seed (qntl) Rs 7,500-8,000, tea (kg) Rs 90-280, watermelon kernel (kg) Rs 150-155, jeera common (qntl) Rs 19,200-19,400 and jeera best (qntl) Rs 21,400-21,700.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.