- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
California utilities regulator reviewing PG&E request for $6 billion in borrowing
The California Utilities Commission said in a notice on Monday it would hold an emergency meeting to review a request by power provider PG&E Corp
The meeting will be held Monday afternoon in San Francisco ahead of PG&E`s anticipated filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and will take up an application by the power provider to increase its borrowing for short-term needs by $2 billion, lifting it to a total of $6 billion.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.