- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
BSE arm, Thomson Reuters launch new trading solution
Marketplace Tech Infra Services, an arm of the premier exchange BSE, today launched BEST (BSE Electronic Smart Trader), a state-of-the-art hosted trading solution built on Thomson Reuters' Omnesys NEST platform.
Last month, Marketplace had inked a pact with Thomson Reuters to build the trading solution for BSE's members and customers, BSE said in a statement.
The new platform will facilitate seamless trading for BSE customers across multiple exchanges, including the BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX for a wide range of investment categories like equity, equity derivatives, bonds, currency and commodities on a single terminal.
The platform aims to help traders make informed investing decisions and manage risks, along with the benefit of speed and accuracy, this increasing the effectiveness of the transaction.
"BEST provides market participants a state-of-the-art and low-cost trading platform. It shall be our endeavour to provide members world class technology to access domestic and international exchange," BSE managing director and chief executive Ashishkumar Chauhan said.
Thomson Reuters South Asia managing director Pradeep Lankapalli said, "we believe our robust platform coupled with BSE's reach will help the broking industry achieve greater scalability, promote transparency and drive innovation."
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.