- Dalal Street Voice: Who will make money in 2022? S. Naren decodes ABCDEF of investing
- Vedant Fashions IPO: Price band fixed at Rs 824-866; issue opens on February 4
- A ‘Humble’ US Fed in January meeting, likely to be ‘Nimble’ footed for the March interest rate hike
- Budget 2022 Expectations: What electric vehicle industry demands from FM Nirmala Sitharaman; Here is the wishlist
- Kotak Mahindra Bank q3 result: PAT jumps 31% YoY to Rs 3,403 crore in December
BSDU, Aha3D Innovations sign pact to set up 3D printing lab
Bhartiya Skill Development University (BSDU) has signed a pact with 3D printer developer and start-up Aha3D Innovations to set up a 3D printing lab and train students on manufacturing of 3D printers in first phase.
In the second phase, the MoU envisages utilisation of the strength of students to manufacture 3D printers of various models for Indian market and one research and development centre on 3D printing will be set-up for the students at the BSDU campus in the third phase, a release said.
"The university works on the concept of building dual system of skills education where major focus remains on practical industrial training along with theory.
"The objective of bringing in the dual system of education is to make students 'job ready' unlike the conventional education system," Jayant Joshi, president trustee of the university said in the release.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.