- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Brazil's Bolsonaro approves Boeing-Embraer tie-up
Brazil`s newly installed President Jair Bolsonaro on Thursday approved a tie-up between Brazil planemaker Embraer
Embraer will sell 80 percent of its commercial aviation business to Boeing in the deal. The government holds a so-called "golden share" in Embraer, a private company, that allows it to veto important business decisions. The deal must still be approved by shareholders.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.