- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
BOB board to consider Rs 6,000 cr fund raising plan next week
State-owned Bank of Baroda today said the Finance Committee of the board will meet next week to consider approving its plan to raise Rs 6,000 crore via QIP or rights issue.
The meeting of the designated board committee i.e.
Finance Committee of the board will be held on November 21, 2017 to consider and approve of equity fund, the bank said in a regulatory filing.
BOB said the equity fund can be raised through "qualified institutions placement (QIP), and/or rights issue for size and amount as may be decided, within overall approval of the board of raising Equity Capital up to Rs 6,000 crore".
Shares of the bank closed 4.58 per cent up at Rs 182.50 per unit on BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.