- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Bilateral trade between India and Ghana may touch $5 bn
The new envoy of Ghana has said bilateral trade between India and his country is expected to touch USD 5 billion in the next three years.
"Bilateral trade relations between India and Ghana are growing exponentially. We intend to expand our bilateral trade with India from USD 3 billion to USD 5 billion in the next three years," Ghana's new Ambassador to India Mike Aaron Oquaye Jnr told reporters here last night.
A high powered delegation from Ghana comprising the Speaker of Parliament of Ghana Aaron Mike Oquaye along with delegates from the One District One Factory, from the President's office, The Exim Bank of Ghana and Ghana Commercial Bank visited the city to seek business opportunities.
"We seek Indian investments into agri and food processing, palm oil, jute, cocoa processing, pharmaceutical and solar sectors. We will work towards expanding business, economic and bilateral trade between India and Ghana by promoting and stimulating the Mumbai business community to look towards Ghana," Oquaye said.
"We will work towards expanding business, economic and bilateral trade between India and Ghana by promoting and stimulating the Mumbai business community to look towards Ghana," the Ambassador added.
According to Oquaye, it is expected that by the end of 2017, about 51 districts across Ghana would rollout business enterprises under the One-District-One Factory initiative.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.