- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail to be publicly listed: Chinese media
China`s high-speed railway connecting Beijing and Shanghai will be publicly listed, newspaper 21st Century Business Herald reported on Thursday.
The railway announced on Chinese social media on Wednesday that it has begun the process for its A-share listing. The same day, China Securities Regulatory Commission disclosed the filing information for the planned IPO, the paper added.
According to disclosed information, CSC Financial will conduct guidance for the listing. A source inside CSC Financial reportedly told 21st Century Business Herald that CITIC Securities and CICC would also take part in the IPO.
The article said the listing would be on a mainboard but did not say on which exchange it would take place.
Information disclosed by the railway`s shareholders reveals that profit for the railway in the four years spanning 2014 to 2017 hit 31.17 billion yuan ($4.65 billion), while profit reached 12.7 billion yuan, the newspaper added.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.