- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Navratan SIP on Zee Business: Buy Avanti Feeds Limited Share - Check price target
- Govt to set up 100 5G labs to promote innovation: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- Indian Railways' 148 trains fully cancelled; Duronto rescheduled, Humsafar Express diverted - Check IRCTC refund rule
- Further rate hike to hit real estate sector badly, says realtors' body Credai
Algeria's Sonatrach signs $1 billion gas plant deal with Larsen & Toubro
Algeria`s Sonatrach has signed a $1 billion contract with India`s Larsen & Toubro to build plants to produce 11 million cubic metres of gas per day, Sonatrach`s CEO said on Monday.
"The project shows that we still have gas and we can raise output in the coming few years," Sonatrach`s Abdelmoumene Ould Kaddour told reporters.
Algeria’s gas output was 135 billion cubic metres for whole in 2018.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.