- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Akzo Nobel India standalone Q4 profit at Rs 70.34 cr
Coatings company Akzo Nobel India Friday reported a standalone net profit of Rs 70.34 crore from continuing operations for the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 46.17 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Akzo Nobel India said in a filing to the BSE.
Standalone total income from continuing operations for the quarter under consideration stood at Rs 720.79 crore, as compared with Rs 713.18 crore in the corresponding quarter year ago.
Profit for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019 stood at Rs 210.98 crore as against Rs 205.71 crore during the year-ago period.
Standalone total income of the company from continuing operations stood at Rs 2,960.57 crore for the fiscal year ended March this year. It was at Rs 2,836.63 crore during 2017-18. After the conclusion of the sale transaction of speciality chemicals business during the quarter ended March 31, 2018, the company has only one segment viz. 'coatings', the company said.
Akzo Nobel India's board has recommended a dividend of Rs 24 per equity share for the financial year 2018-19, it said.
Shares of Akzo Nobel India Friday closed at Rs 1,667.25 per scrip on the BSE, down 2.14 per cent from its previous close.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.