- 8 years of 'Make in India'! Annual FDI nearly doubles to $83 billion since inception of the campaign | Details
- Stock Market Triggers: RBI Policy, F&O expiry, global cues to drive market next week; what should investors do?
- Harsha Engineers IPO listing date: Shares to make debut on NSE, BSE on Monday; what to expect from listing?
- Moonlighting row: Days when employees signed up with tech majors and spent lives on jobs are long gone- Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- FIIs turn net sellers in cash market in September; expert cites reasons
Ahluwalia Contracts bags orders worth Rs 311 crore
Ahluwalia Contracts (India) today said it has bagged new construction orders worth almost Rs 311 crore.
The company said in a BSE filing that it has secured new orders aggregating to about Rs 311 crore for construction of institutional, hospital and commercial.
They include electrical, plumbing and firefighting services, it said.
Ahluwalia said it has got "new orders worth of Rs 170.99 crore for construction of 300 beds hospital in existing premises of ESIC Hospital Kolkata and worth Rs 140 crore for other construction work".
The total order inflow during the current fiscal stands at Rs 866.76 crore, it added.
The Ahluwalia Contracts stock was trading 3.19 per cent higher at Rs 328.60 on BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.