BIG – Cabinet to meet at 11 am today; expansion likely at 6 pm – Who are the Frontrunners? Get ALL Details
The Narendra Modi Government is expected to announce expansion/changes in its Union Cabinet today. The expansion is expected to take place around 6 pm. The Cabinet will assemble at 11 am today to decide on the final list. Get full picture here
The Narendra Modi Government is expected to announce expansion/changes in its Union Cabinet today. The expansion is expected to take place around 6 pm. The Cabinet will assemble at 11 am today to decide on the final list. Get full picture here:
Cabinet expansion to occur at 6 pm today – EXPECT THIS
- OBC likely to have maximum representation in the Union Cabinet. Over 25 ministers from OBC category likely to be part of new cabinet.
- Sub Castes – Govt to ensure sub cates also get adequate representation in cabinet. SC and ST may have 10 ministers each. Representations from all states likely.
- The council of ministers to be youngest in this cabinet.
- The average age of ministers to be lower; women likely to have significant representation.
- USP will be that experience will also given weightage; Former CMs, ministers to find a place in the cabinet; the new cabinet is expected to have a fine balance of youth and experience.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
List of candidates who are likely to find a birth in Cabinet reshuffle: As per Sources:
- Jyotiraditya Scindia from Madhya Pradesh
- Sarvanand Sonowal from Assam
- Sushil Modi from Bihar
- Pashupati Nath Paras of LJP
- RCP SINGH/ Lalan Singh from JDU
- Anupriya Patel from Aapna Dal
- RITA BAHUGUNA JOSHI
- AJAY BHAT
- Narayan Rane from Maharashtra
- Heena Gavit from Maharashtra
- Varun Gandhi from UP
- Pratap Simha from Karnataka
- Bijendra Singh from Haryana
- Pravesh Verma
- Zafar Islam
- Ashwini Vaishnav from Odisha
Two BJP MPs from Bengal - Nishith Pramanik and Shantanu Thakur camping in Delhi. Both might make it to the new cabinet as per some sources.
In a historic move, a separate ‘Ministry of Co-operation’ has been created by the Modi government for realizing the vision of ‘Sahkar se Samriddhi’. The move came ahead of the cabinet rejig. This ministry will provide a separate administrative, legal, and policy framework for strengthening the cooperative movement in the country.
It will help deepen co-operatives as a true people-based movement reaching up to the grassroots.
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
The Ministry will work to streamline processes for ‘Ease of doing business’ for co-operatives and enable the development of Multi-State Co-operatives (MSCS).
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.