Want to buy a Xiaomi Mi A2? Here's when the sale begins; RJio cashback offer available
Amazon has further launched Xiaomi Mi A2 registration page with an a ‘Notify Me’ option for customers.
Xiaomi's latest launch Mi A2 which is an upgrade version of Mi A1 will be going for sale on September 13 exclusively available on Amazon starting at 12PM. Along with Amazon, the phone would also be available through mi.com/in – Xiaomi’s own e-store for its products, and other offline stores like Xiaomi’s Mi Home stores. However, most of the sale would be via Amazon. One can avail this phone at a starting price of Rs 16,999 on the e-commerce portal when the sale begins. Amazon has further launched registration page with an a ‘Notify Me’ option for customers.
This is the second Android One device from Xiaomi. Xiaomi Mi A1 is the first one of the Android One device, which was launched last year.
Mi A2 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC and comes with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box running on the stock Android skin. The device would be slated for quick software updates, especially when it comes to Android 9 Pie.
Featuring a 5.99-inch full-HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio screen, the smartphone sports 12-megapixel + 20-megapixel dual-camera setup at the rear with AI capabilities and a 20-megapixel front camera.
Powered by a 3,000mAh battery, the new device supports dual-SIM connectivity and USB Type-C slot.
Going ahead, telecom giant Reliance Jio will be offering a Rs 2,200 cashback to its customers who opt for this phone during the sale at Amazon.
- Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, in the MyJio App of an Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Double Data” shall mean double the 4G Data Entitlement in the form of an additional data voucher which the Eligible Subscriber is entitled upon a recharge of prepaid plans of RJIO of Rs. 198/- or above.
- Cashback Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 13th August, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- “Double Data Entitlement Period” shall mean three (3) months from the date of credit of Double Data vouchers.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plans offered by RJIO.