Amazon Prime Day offers Apple iPhones at up to 50% off
- Amazon Prime Day is offering discounts on Apple iPhone up to midnight of July 11,
- Members using HDFC Bank debit and credit cards can avail a 15% cashback of up to Rs 2000 on a minimum purchase of Rs 5000.
- Members topping up their balance will get 20% cashback up to Rs 200.
Few hours left to shop on Amazon Prime Day for its Prime customers who will also be privy to cheaper sale prices of Apple iPhones on its site among others.
“Amazon ‘Prime Day’ is here bringing with it an absolute delight for iPhone lovers. Prime members today will be able to exclusively buy iPhones at fantastic prices,” Amazon said.
The company is offering a 48.72% discount on the iPhone SE 1GB phone that the company said has an MRP of Rs 39000 and is being offered on sale for Rs 19999.
The iPhone 7 32GB variant is being sold for Rs 42,999 and the iPhone 6s 32GB phone is available for Rs 34,999.
Other prices of iPhone variants are as below:
“All these special deals for Prime members get even more attractive on Prime Day with these additional offers,” the company said while offering discounts on HDFC cards, and extra cashback on using Amazon Pay.
The other discounts available on Amazon Prime Day are as follows.
- HDFC Cards - Members using HDFC Bank debit and credit cards can avail a 15% cashback of up to Rs 2000 on a minimum purchase of Rs 5000.
- Makemytrip.com - All Prime shoppers get Rs 750 instant discount on flight bookings, and Rs 2500 instant discount for hotel bookings on MakeMyTrip. 10 lucky members stand a chance to win a fully sponsored Thailand vacation for four Nights and five Days for couples.
- Bookmyshow.com & Swiggy.com - All prime members shopping get an instant discount of Rs 200/- on ticket bookings on BookMyShow.com and a discount of Rs150 on food home delivery bookings of Rs 450 on Swiggy.com/app.
- 20% Extra Cashback on Amazon Pay - Members topping up their balance will get 20% cashback up to Rs 200.
“Amazon 'Prime Day' offers are currently live and go on till the midnight of today, 11 July or until stocks last,” the company added.