Thermax Ltd. Stock Info: As on 2017-09-22 15:59:14
|Market Cap / Sales Ratio||2.06|
|Basic EPS (Rs.)||25.64|
|Return On Assets||6.16|
|Parameter||Mar-16 (₹ Cr.)||Yoy%change|
|Total share capital||23.83|
|Parameter||Sep-16 (₹ Cr.)||6M % change|
|Total share capital||23.83|
|Company||Curr Price||Prev. Close||Change%||W's Low/High|
A2Z Infra Engineering Ltd.
Astra Microwave Products Ltd.
BGR Energy Systems Ltd.
Commercial Engineers & Body Builders Co Ltd.
Coromandel Engineering Company Ltd.
Electrotherm (India) Ltd.
|Company||Curr Price||Prev. Close||Change%||W's Low/High|
A2Z Infra Engineering Ltd.
Acrow India Ltd.
Akar Tools Ltd.
Alfred Herbert (India) Ltd.
Amaze Entertech Ltd.
Artson Engineering Ltd.
Astra Microwave Products Ltd.
|Parameter||Mar-16(in ₹ Cr.)|
|Cash from operating activities||289.18|
|Cash from investing activities||-155.85|
|Cash from financing activities||-114.59|
|Net change in cash||18.74|
Stock Held By Mutual Fund Schemes
|SBI Magnum Balanced Fund||0.80%|
|HDFC Mid-Cap Opportunities Fund - Regular Plan||0.42%|
|SBI Blue Chip Fund||0.45%|
|Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund||3.45%|
|SBI Magnum Global Fund||2.00%|
|SBI Magnum Midcap Fund||1.61%|
SAIL eyes higher market share on surging steel demand: Chairman
Armed with latest technologies and higher product mix, SAIL aims to tap big into the steel demand in India, which is projected to become the fifth- largest economy this year, its Chairman P K Singh said. Addressing the 45th annual general meeting of the state- owned Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) here, Singh said the steel demand in India will witness a significant growth in future, given the current stage of development in Indian economy. The World Steel Association, in its short range outlook, has forecast 6.1 per cent growth in steel consumption for India in 2017, the SAIL chief added. According to Singh, the domestic steel demand is improving on the back of government policies and developmental goals, and SAIL is expeditiously equipping itself to serve market requirements fully and claim a broader market share. SAIL with newer and better technologies at its disposal aims to leverage potential of growth in steel demand by operating at rated capacities, product differentiation and customer satisfaction, Singh said. The chairman also shared the company's efforts towards product value addition. SAIL has done significant value addition in its product mix, with higher grades of steel... from Rourkela Steel Plant's new plate mill for the oil and gas sector, SAIL HT-600 for the automotive sector and high strength LPG steel grade from Bokaro Steel Plant, etc, Singh said. At Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP), the world's longest single piece rail of 130 metres is being produced and supplies of welded 260 metres rail panels to the Indian Railways are in progress. Besides, a 3 mtpa hot strip mill in Rourkela is slated to be installed by 2018. He further said, World economic recovery is on track... and presents a healthy sign for industrial and manufacturing activities across globe. India is projected to become the world's fifth-largest economy in 2017, surpassing UK and France and the world's third largest economy by 2023, surpassing Japan and Germany. Such kind of growth will definitely create larger steel demand and boost consumption in country, the chairman added. Listing out the achievements of SAIL, Singh said the company since inception has produced 475 million tonnes (mt) of crude steel and partnered in all major national projects requiring steel. The company is also taking initiatives towards remodelling its operations.
PNB plans to raise up to Rs 5000 cr from markets
Punjab National Bank today said it plans to raise up to Rs 5,000 crore equity capital from the markets to fund growth. The public sector bank however did not give any indication as to whether it would be raised by diluting government equity or issuing Additional Tier-1 (AT1) bonds. The decision in this regard would be taken in the board meeting on September 27, PNB said in a filing to the stock exchanges. The bank would consider raising common equity Tier capital up to Rs 5,000 crore as per Basel III requirements, it said. PNB had reported over 12 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 343.40 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2017. Total income of the bank rose to Rs 14,468.14 crore in the said quarter from Rs 13,475.41 crore a year ago. With regard to assets metrics, the bank's gross non- performing assets (NPAs) declined marginally to 13.66 per cent of gross advances as on June 30, 2017 from 13.75 per cent a year ago. Meanwhile, shares of the Bank closed trading at Rs 137.80 apiece, down 2.92 per cent from the previous close on BSE.
SBI's new index at LSE to help investors track Indian bonds
State Bank of India, in partnership with FTSE Russell, brought out a new index series at the London Stock Exchange to enable investors and market participants to track Indian bond movement. FTSE Russell is a global data and analytics provider. The FTSE SBI Bond Index Series demonstrates SBI's commitment to play befitting leadership role in development of India's bond market, State Bank of India (SBI) said in a statement. We have teamed up with FTSE Russell to launch the FTSE- SBI Bond Index Series. This index will act as a key benchmark for Indian debt for foreign investors looking to invest in Indian debt market, SBI Chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya said in the statement. It will significantly contribute to development and broadening of the Indian bond market, Bhattacharya hoped. The index series, SBI said, provides the global investor community and other market participants the tools they need to analyse India's bond market. The launch follows the November 2015 visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the UK when a letter of intent was singed between SBI and FTSE to jointly develop the new index tracking Indian fixed income securities. This initiative was also announced as a priority under the India UK Financial Partnership (IUKFP), SBI said further. Today's launch of this innovative index series demonstrates SBI's commitment to play befitting leadership role in development of India's bond market. This index is also an important enabler of India-focused funds and is expected to facilitate investment flows, the bank said. Meanwhile, shares of the Bank closed trading at Rs 261.90 apiece, down 2.46 per cent from the previous close on BSE.
Adhunik Industries hits 52 week low on SAT order
Shares of Adhunik Industries plunged 20 per cent, hitting 52-week low, on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) directed the market regulator to reverse their decisions all dated August 7, 2017 qua the appellant forthwith. According to data available with exchange, as much as 792 lakh shares changed hands over-the-counter as compared to two week average of 1.54 lakhs. Weighed down by the development, shares of the company declined as much as 20 per cent to hit 52-week low of Rs 83.55 apiece on the Bombay Stock Exchange. The stocks were currently trading at Rs 83.55 against previous close price of Rs 104.40. In a similar fashion, shares of the company were trading 19.98 per cent lower at Rs 79.10 apiece on the National Stock Exchange. Meanwhile, the broader benchmark BSE Sensex was trading at 31,944.47, down 425.57 points, or 1.30 per cent, at 14:45 hours.
Dabur India joins hand with Amazon for ayurveda marketplace
Homegrown FMCG major Dabur India today said it has tied up with e-commerce major Amazon for an online ayurveda marketplace which will house all ayurvedic brands and products available in the country. The company, which will also offer consumers an insight into various ayurvedic medicines for treating a variety of ailments, said the idea is to service all health and personal care related needs of patients. The exclusive ayurveda e-marketplace has been hosted by Amazon India and the content is developed by Dabur India, the company said in a statement. Consumers can search basis companies, brands and ailments and will gain access to all ayurveda solutions available in the country today, Dabur India Executive Director Consumer Care Business KK Chutani said. Products of other ayurvedic manufacturing companies like Baba Ramdev-promoted Patanjali and Himalaya would also feature on the marketplace. By providing A+ content for developing this marketplace, Dabur also gains prime visibility on the portal, Chutani said. Meanwhile, shares of the company were trading at Rs 305.70 apiece, down 1.51 per cent from the previous close at 14:50 hours on BSE.
Thermax Group bags export contract of USD 43 mn
Thermax Ltd said that it has won a contract worth $43 million (Rs 276 crore approximately) from a leading cement company in the UAE for a turnkey captive power plant. The scope of supply includes design, engineering, manufacturing, construction and commissioning of the solid fuel-based power plant with two CFBC boilers. Thermax also would be supplying emission control equipment and water treatment plant for the project, to be commissioned within 18 months, the company said in a BSE filing. “This is the first engineering, procurement and constructions (EPC) order that Thermax will be executing for a GCC (Gulf Co-operation Council) country. We intend to expand our footprint in this region where we have been providing business solutions,” said MS Unnikrishnan, Thermax MD and CEO. Meanwhile, shares of the company were trading at Rs 951.70 apiece, up 5.29 per cent from the previous close at 12:36 hours on BSE.
Thermax surges 6% on bagging new order
Shares of Thermax jumped nearly 6 per cent on the Bombay Stock Exchange after energy and environment engineering company bagged a contract worth USD 43 million (Rs 276 crore approximately) from a cement company in the UAE for a turnkey captive power plant. Boosted by the development, shares of the company gained as much as 5.72 per cent to trade at intra-day high of Rs 950.00 apiece on the Bombay Stock Exchange. In a similar fashion, shares of the company were trading 5.27 per cent higher at Rs 945.00 apiece on the National Stock Exchange. Meanwhile, the broader benchmark BSE Sensex was trading at 32,209.20, up 22.79 points, or 0.07 per cent, at 12:05 hours.
Thermax - Updates
Thermax Group bags export contract of USD 43 million.
Thermax - Press Release
Thermax Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated September 13, 2017, titled Thermax bags its first EPC power plant order in the GCC Region.
Thermax - Reply to Clarification Sought
THERMAX:The Exchange had sought clarification from Thermax Limited with respect to announcement dated 08-Aug-2017, regarding Appointed Mr. Kedar Phadke as the Company Secretary and Key Managerial Personnel, with immediate effect.. On basis of above the Company is required to clarify following: 1. Brief profile (in case of appointment);The response of the Company is attached.
Thermax - Updates
Thermax Group bags export contract of USD 43 million.
Thermax - Scrutinizer's Report
In terms of Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (Listing Obligation and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, we are giving below the voting results for the business transacted at the 36th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on August 8, 2017.
Please find attached report of Scrutinizer on e-voting and poll.
Thermax - Updates
Summary of 36th Annual General Meeting proceedings held on August 08, 2017 and presentation made by the Chairperson at the said AGM.
1980 - The Company by name Thermo-Dynamics Pvt., Ltd was originally incorporated on 30th June, 1980. Later Wanson (India) Ltd. along with Thermax India (Pvt) Ltd. was amalgamated with the Company on 1st July. Subsequently the name was changed to Thermax Pvt. Ltd. Tulsi Fine Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd. and Kailas Castings Pvt. Ltd. were merged with the Company effective 1st July, 1982. The Company became a deemed public company with effect from 1st July, 1989.
1991 - T. K. Steel Industries Ltd. was merged with the Company.
1994 - The Company became a full fledged public limited company. TheCompany was promoted by Late A. S. Bathena and was taken over by R. D. Aga. The products manufactured by the Company are heat recovery and energy conservation products, Chilling and air
conditioning products, co-generation and captive power generation products, water treatment, air pollution control equipments, chemicals etc.
- The Company has following collaboration: (i) Struthers Scientific & International Corporation USA for heat recovery and energy conservation products, (ii) Ansaldo, Italy for steam turbines and with NOVO Pignone, Italy for gas turbines, (iii) Eco-Tec Inc. of Canada for distributorship of recovery system, (iv) ACW Services Ltd., U.K. for waste management equipments, (v) A.W. Chesterton Co., USA for maintenance products.
- 171,37,510 No. of Equity shares issued, subscribed and paid-up. Of which 21,35,640 No. of equity shares allotted other than cash as per various schemes of amalgamation and 34,27,500 shares issued as bonus in prop. 1:4.
1995 - The Company has fully geared to bring the desired focus on two distinct business areas viz. standard products and customised projects. The product development process introduced a year and half ago was institutionalised.
- The process heat division came out with a new boiler design - an oil fired smoke boiler - shell Max and Combiac, a boiler specially designed to burn agro fuels like rice and groundnut
husk, saw dust, coffee waste etc.
- A MOU was signed with Bharat Shell for thermic fluid, Therma, for heat transfer system. The process heat projects division received an order from PT South Pacific Viscose, an Indonesian
Company for supply of 3 boilers of 22.5 tonnes per hour of steam.
- The absorption cooling division launched two new products viz. the direct fired and hot water fired absorption cooling machines. The Cogen division built a 6 MW cogen facility for a paper plant in Northern India.
- The Cogen division also signed a distributorship agreement with Kawasaki Heavy Industries for packaging Kawasaki's gas turbines up to 6 MW.
- The electronic division entered into capacitor business while the post harvest equipment division continued to be a leader in the grain storage silo market and in material handling equipment manufactured in collaboration with Cimbria Unigrain of Denmark.
- The Company undertook to modernise and expand its capacities at Chichwad and its Chemical division at Khopoli. Two DG sets of 500 KVA each, a compressor, effluent treatment plant etc were to be installed.
- In 1995, the Company offered 61,12,500 No. of equity shares at a premium of Rs 180 per share through prospectus. Of which 23,800 shares were offered to promoters, 2,76,200 shares were offered to employees and the balance 58,12,500 shares were offered to public. (All were taken up).
1996 - The Company merged two of its division, one in the energy area and the other in heat recovery area to pool the expertise with a view to addressing the heat recovery business. A new division viz. Energy System Division emerged out of this merger.
- The process heat division introduced packaged bagasse fired boilers for paper mills in the range of 4 to 16 tonnes. The heat division launched hot water generation for provision of hot
water on taps in hotels, hospi tals and dairies. The absorption cooling division introduced smaller capacity vapour absorption machines for hotels, hospitals, shopping malls and residential complexes.
- The Company launched fine circulation fluidised bed combustion boiler. The Environ-division executed 3 major export orders received from Indonesia. The Chemicals division developed and commercialised various speciality co-polymers and resins for biotech and pharma industries for domestic and international markets.
- To enter synergistic fields, the Company entered into a joint venture with WICOX Ltd. forming Thermax Babcock & Wilcox Ltd. for manufacture of large size fluidised bed cumbustion boilers and non-cyclone circulating fluidised bed technology for captive power generation.
- The Company entered into joint venture with Fuji Electric Company, Japan, for manufacture of smart digital transmitters, a field instrument needed in most industries.
- The joint venture viz., Thermax Fugi Electric Ltd. would also manufacture advanced boiler Control System and microprocessor based process control packages.
- Another joint venture viz., Thermax Culligan Water Technology Ltd., was set up with Culligan International Company USA for bringing to market the latest technologies in drinking, commercial and industrial water treatment like ozonisation ultraviolet purification for treating bacteria and virus and reverse osmosis for desalination.
- Thermax Energy Performance Services Ltd. is a joint venture formed between the Company and Energy Performance Services Inc., USA for provision of energy saving projects in industrial sector. The joint project was set up to manufacture energy saving measures in the steel, aluminium, paper & pulp, textile & hotel sectors.
- On February 16, 1996, Chairman and Managing Director, Rohinton D. Aga, passed away in Mumbai of a heart attack.
- The Company received the ISO 9002 certification from the Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance (LRQA).
- The Process Heat Division introduced the Combipac, a boiler specially designed to burn agro fuels like rice and groundnut husk, sawdust, coffee waste, mustard, etc., easily available in large parts of the country.
- A Memorandum of Understanding was signed with Bharat Shell and the Process Heat Division.
- Heat Recovery Division for the first time in India, commissioned an energy-efficient internal vaporisation unit (Dowtherm Vaporiser) for the high-temperature heat requirements of Reliance Industries' plant at Hazira.
- The Cogen Division is all set to build a 6 MW cogen facility for a paper plant in Northern India, for which a letter of intent has been obtained.
- The Cogen Division has also signed a Distributorship Agreement with Kawasaki Heavy Industries for packaging Kawasaki's gas turbines upto 6 MW.
- The Environment Division has successfully commissiosned bag house systems in the steel sector. The Division has launched a new product -- high efficiency cyclone for trapping the flue-gas particulate matter especially for boilers using agro waste.
- The Waste Management Division has also developed a standard incinerator for incinerating infectious wastes in hospitals and hopes to serve this market in a sustained manner in the coming years.
- The Water Treatment Division is all set to enter the domestic and commercial sectors to provide high quality water purification devices. A Memorandum of Understanding has already been signed with a leading international company, which would shortly get converted into a joint venture agreement.
- The Electronics Division has now entered the capacitors business for the first time and is confident of almost trebling its revenues in the coming year.
- The Canara Bank's 'Best Exporter' shield in the Western region (except Bombay) for 1995-96.
- An Export Award from Chemexil, the Indian Commerce Ministry's export council for basic chemicals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
- The `Innovation in Management' award at a global management event 2020 Marketing
Vision--hosted by Standard Chartered Bank and the Indian Express Group.
- The Giant's International Award to the late Chairman R.D. Aga, for his outstanding contribution in the fields of business and industry .
1997 - The company received the AD-Merkblatt certification for the entire manufacturing unit at Chinchwad.
- An electronic network called Thermnet linking all establishments of the company in the country was introduced during the year, making Thermax virtually a single workplace
- The company entered into a joint venture with Fuji Electric Company of Japan - a Fortune 500 Company and leaders in the instrumentation and electrical engineering field.
- The company signed a joint venture agreement with Culligan International Company of USA, a world leader in the treatment, conditioning and purification of water.
- The Absorption Cooling division has introduced smaller capacity vapour absorption machines (VAMs) for hotels, hospitals, shopping malls and residential complexes.
- The Chemical Division entered the business of fuel treatment for refineries.
- During the year, the following companies became subsidiaries of the company: Thermax Fuji Electric Limited, Thermax Electronics Limited, Thermax International Limited, Thermax (UK) Limited which has changed its name to Thermax Europe Limited with effect from April 1, 1997.
- Mr. G.K. Gureja, Director, retired with effect from August 31, 1996. Mr. P.K. Sen resigned as Director with effect from October 30, 1996.
- During the year under review, your company introduced five new products in the standard packaged boiler range. The company also launched a wide range of products incorporating Kawasaki modular technology in our Vapour Absorption Division.
- The products launched by TCWTL like Purichill, the household softener
Eversoft and Point-of-Entry systems have gained market acceptance.
- During the year under review, Thermax Energy Performance Services signed
its first Master Energyrvice Agreement (MESA) with a leading company in Gujarat.
- The company developed and introduced a technology called Submerged Aerated
Fixed Film (SAFF).
- The Waste Management division has entered into a technical transfer agreement with Ozone Processes Inc., USA for state-of-the-art Electro-Precipitation technology.
- During the year, a licence agreement was signed with Environmental Elements Corporation (EEC), USA, for electrostatic precipitators and large bag houses used by a range of industries.
- The Company, during the year, also set up a Learning Resource Centre.
- During the year, Thermax (Rus) Limited and Winman Gas Limited became subsidiaries of the Company.
- Mr. R.A. Shroff resigned as Director with effect from 27th October 1997. Mr. B. F. Gagrat resigned as Director with effect from 11th March 1998.
- Issued, Subscribed & Paid up Capital includes 21,35,640 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 each allotted as fully paid up for consideration other than cash as per various schemes of amalgamation and 34,27,500 shares of Rs. 10 each issued by way of bonus shares on capitalisation of General Reserve.
- The Company has technologies in areas of water and wastewater management to effectively meet the demand for infrastructure water.
- During the year under review, the Company developed a more advanced process called PDP II.
- The Cogen/ power business was badly affected by the delay in financial closures during the year under review.
- The cogen plants supplied by the Company to Arvind Mills at its two sites in Gujarat were commissioned during the year under review and are meeting the steam and power requirements of the customer.
- The Air Pollution division has signed a technology co-operation agreement with Schalke of Germany to enable steel industries control dust and obnoxious gas emissions from coke oven batteries, in line with a recent Govt. of India gazette notification.
- During the year, Thermax Co-gen Limited became a subsidiary of the Company.
- With effect from 1st July 1999, Mr. A.M. Nalawade, Managing Director of the Company has been redesignated as Managing Director.
- The tenure of appointment of Mr. G. Trivedi, Whole-time Director of the Company, expired on 30th June 1999.
- The tenure of appointment of Mr. M.J. Shaikhali, Mr. R.V Ramani and Dr. N.D. Joshi as Whole-time Directors expired on 30th June 1999.
- Mr D. L. Chavan resigned as Director with effect from 31st July 1998.
- The Company has acquired ME Engineering, a UK-based company belonging to the Beel Industrial Boilers Plc group.
- The Company has signed an exclusive distribution agreement for South Asian markets with US company Purafil Inc to market their dry gas scrubbers popularly known as chemical filters.
- Thermax Ltd has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Society of Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research for commercialisation of the latter's microwave disinfection system for treating pathological bio-medical waste generated by
hospitals and research institutes.
- The Company appointed Mr. P.M. Kulkarni as the Managing Director effective from 21st July.
- Thermax has entered into a share-swap arrangement with Global Tele-systems for its software subsidiary, Thermax Systems and Software.
- The Industrial Fan Division of Thermax Ltd. has been taken over by the Mumbai-based Universal Fans India Pvt. Ltd. (UFL).
- Pune-based Thermax Ltd. has received ISO 14001 certification for its environmental management system in its manufacturing plant at Chinchwad.
2001 - Thermax has setting up of a wholly owned subsidiary company, Thermax Inc, in the US
with an initial equity base of $500,000 to enable it to push exports.
- Thermax has set up its second overseas wholly-owned subsidiary, in Detroit, USA.
- Thermax Ltd is acquiring a 50 per cent stake in Energy Performance Service (Thailand), a subsidiary of Energy Performance Service of Canada.
- Thermax and Cummins Diesel Sales and Services, the wholly owned subsidiary of the Cummins India, has entered into a strategic alliance to provide attractive energy solutions to various industry segments.
- Thermax, which is restructuring its business, has sold its electronics and surface coating businesses. The two businesses were carried out through two subsidiaries, Thermax Electronics and Thermax Surface Coatings, respectively.
-Thermax Ltd. the company has acquired the 50% equity stake of Culligan Water Technologies Ltd (erstwhile Thermax Culligan Water Technologies Ltd). Consequently Thermax Water Technologies has become a 100% subsidiary of the company.
- Sunil Lalai appointed as Company Secretary of Thermax.
-Mr.Prakash Kulkarni acquires additional shares amounting to 2250 shares in Thermax Ltd.
-Mrs. Meher P Pudumjee is appointed as non-executive vice-chairperson of Thermax Ltd.
-Mr.Jairam Varadraj has been appointed as Additional Director on the Board of Thermax.
-Shri Ashok Gehlot, Hon Chief Minister of Rajasthan inaugurated Thermax Captive Power
plant in Beawar .
-Anu Aga proposes her daughters name as chairperson's post of Thermax Ltd.
-Thermax Ltd has informed that the company has incorporated and invested US $ 200,000 in a wholly owned overseas (WOS) subsidiary set up in Brazil.
-Thermax receives Letter of Intent for Rs. 744.70 mn Power Plant
-Thermax Ltd has informed that the Company has set up a wholly owned subsidiary in Hong Kong, in the name and style "Thermax Hong Kong Ltd". This subsidiary would address the business opportunities identified in the Asia Pacific Region and more particularly in China for Absorption Chillers.
-Thermax bags an order for Captive Power Plant
-Thermax's Cogen Division receives letter of intent worth Rs 650 million
-Thermax Ltd has acquired 40 per cent stake of Babcock & Wilcox International Investments Co Inc (BWII) held in their joint venture for an undisclosed sum.
-Thermax inks agreement with HWB
-Thermax Ltd has informed that the Company is setting up a plant in the People's Republic of China for manufacturing Absorption Chillers with an investment of US$ 8.0 million.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
-Thermax signs technology agreement with German Air Pollution Control leader
- Thermax Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 29, 2008, inter alia, has approved the appointment of Dr. R A Mashelkar, Independent Director as an Additional Director of the Company with immediate effect.
-Thermax signs 15-year pact with US firm
-Thermax signs license pact with Babcock & Wilcox
-Thermax receives an order of Rs 415 crore
- Thermax Ltd has received an order of Rs 255 crore from a leading business conglomerate for supply of 4 x 250 TPH coal cum washery rejects CFBC boilers (Circulating Fluidised Bed Combustion Boiler).
- Thermax on Sept 17 bagged an order for the supply of 270-MW power plant on a turnkey basis to be set up by a Hyderabad-based infrastructure company.
-Business Excellence award for Thermax
-Thermax wins order worth Rs. 1000 crore
-Thermax signs technology agreements for advanced wastewater treatment
-Thermax-SPX joint venture agreement signed
- Thermax receives Rs 240 crore order to supply CFBC boilers for Independent Power .
- Thermax - Thermax bags Rs 580 crore order for gas based power plant.
- Thermax - Thermax signs technology transfer agreement with Lambion: Generating energy from waste.
- Thermax - Thermax receives an order of Rs. 366 crore.
- Mr. Nawshir Mirza has been appointed as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company.
- Thermax - Thermax wins Rs. 403 crore order from captive power plant.
- Thermax develops new solar cooling system.
- The Company has received a letter from RDA Holding & Trading Private Limited, the Holding Company of Thermax Ltd, informing that the Registrar of Companies, Pune has issued a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon change of existing name of the Company to 'RDA Holdings Private Limited'.
- Thermax secures Asian Power Awards for cogeneration plant.
- ''Thermax acquires Rifox, German steam Products Company : Strategic fit for the Company's steam engineering business".
- "Thermax bags Rs. 280 crores EPC order for a power plant".
-Thermax bags Rs. 1700 crore order for supply of CFBC boilers
-Thermax receives order worth Rs 269 cr from a leading petrochemical Company for its proposed captive power plant as a part of its expansion program.
-Board recommends Dividend of 7/- per share of face value of Rs. 2/- i.e. @ 350% to the shareholders
-Thermax wins another order worth Rs. 351 crore in Africa to build and commission a captive power plant
-Thermax Babcock & Wilcox Energy Solutions (TBWES)
wins Rs. 339 Crore export order -Thermax & Zensar to set up skill development centre pune. 2015 -Thermax acquires 33% stake in First Energy Thermax acquires stake in First Energy for synergy in commercial space with alternative energy offerings 2016 -Thermax Ltd has secured an order from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (RCF) for supply of two 25 MW each gas turbines and two 100 TPH each waste heat recovery boilers towards installation of gas based co-generation power plant at RCF in Maharashtra. -Thermax raises stake in First Energy to 54.67%.
Karvy Computershare Private Ltd.