CMC Ltd. Stock Info: As on 2015-09-29 00:00:00
|Market Cap / Sales Ratio||4.51|
|Basic EPS (Rs.)||65.27|
|Return On Assets||12.61|
|Parameter||Mar-15 (₹ Cr.)||Yoy%change|
|Total share capital||30.30|
|Parameter||Mar-15 (₹ Cr.)||6M % change|
|Total share capital||30.30|
|Company||Curr Price||Prev. Close||Change%||W's Low/High|
Bartronics India Ltd.
Cerebra Integrated Technologies Ltd.
Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd.
HCL Infosystems Ltd.
Org Informatics Ltd.
Panache Digilife Ltd.
Redington (India) Ltd.
|Company||Curr Price||Prev. Close||Change%||W's Low/High|
ACI Infocom Ltd.
Allied Computers International (Asia) Ltd.
Bartronics India Ltd.
CCS Infotech Ltd.
Cerebra Integrated Technologies Ltd.
Computer Point Ltd.
Crazy Infotech Ltd.
|Parameter||Mar-15(in ₹ Cr.)|
|Cash from operating activities||171.98|
|Cash from investing activities||-86.83|
|Cash from financing activities||-79.75|
|Net change in cash||5.41|
Stock Held By Mutual Fund Schemes
L&T considering restructuring of electrical, automation biz
Diversified group Larsen & Toubro today said it is looking at appropriate restructuring of its electrical and automation business. The engineering giant in a filing informed bourses that as part of its long-term strategy plan the group constantly scan portfolio and carry out restructuring from time to time. Electrical & Automation business is also being considered for appropriate restructuring, L&T said in its reply to BSE. BSE had sought clarification from the company over media reports that suggested that 'Schneider-Temasek was closing in on an L&T deal'. In compliance of Regulation 30 of the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, we shall make necessary disclosures at appropriate time, the company said. The company in the electrical and automation space offers a wide range of products, solutions and turnkey services for electricity distribution and control, across various sectors: industries, utilities, buildings, residences, marine and agriculture. Larsen & Toubro is an Indian multinational engaged in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services with over USD 17 billion in revenue. It operates in over 30 countries worldwide.
Sundaram Global Advantage Fund: change in investment factsheets for March
Sundaram Global Advantage Fund has announced change in investment factsheets and fund flash for the month ended March 31, 2018. As on Mar 31, 2018, the total size of the Fund was Rs 24.21 crores, compared with Rs 25.11 crores in the last month. The Fund's NAV per unit was Rs 17.29 for Growth, while 52-Week High and Low ranges were Rs 17.79 and Rs 14.38 respectively. The Funds of Funds fund with Growth plan was launched on Sep 01, 2007 and managed by Fund Managers Avinash Agarwal, J Venkatesan, S Krishnakumar. Sundaram Global Advantage Fund is promoted by Sundaram Mutual Fund and managed by Sundaram Asset Management Company Ltd..
Fortis receives non-binding offer from KKR-backed Radiant Life Care
Fortis Healthcare said it has received a non-binding expression of interest from KKR-backed Radiant Life Care, making it the fifth bidder for the beleaguered firm. Radiant Life Care has offered to acquire at least 26 per cent stake in Fortis Healthcare (FHL) at Rs 126 per share, excluding its diagnostic business SRL. The company has received an unsolicited non-binding expression of interest from Radiant Life Care Pvt Ltd with a proposal for making investment and/or re-structuring the company subject to certain conditions as mentioned in the offer letter, Fortis said in a regulatory filing late last night. To fulfil immediate cash requirement, Radiant Life Care said it is prepared to purchase FHL's interest in FMRI, Gurugram, and Fortis Shalimar Bagh in New Delhi. Our offer is demerger of hospital businesses from Fortis Healthcare into NewCo, excluding Fortis' stake in SRL. All cash open offer to shareholders of NewCo at price of Rs 165 per share, adjusted for per share value of FHL's shareholding in SRL, that is Rs 39. Net value of Rs 126 per share of the NewCo, Radiant Life Care said. The aforesaid per share value of SRL is arrived at assuming equity value of 100 per cent of SRL at Rs 3,600 crore, it added. Radiant Life Care said its offer is subject to Radiant being able to acquire 26 per cent of more shares of the NewCo via open offer. In case Radiant is unable to acquire 26 per cent or more shares of NewCo through open offer, the NewCo shall do preferential allotment at Rs 126 per share to Radiant to enable 26 per cent stake in NewCo, it added. Radiant Life Care said it will fund and underwrite the acquisition of healthcare assets of RHT Health Trust via rights issue. Yesterday, Fortis Healthcare board approved evaluation of only binding offers and formed an expert committee to evaluate the proposals and make a final recommendation by April 26. In a separate filing, FHL said the advisory committee constituted to oversee the evaluation process and function as an advisor to the board shall be lead by Deepak Kapoor, Former Chairman and CEO of Price Waterhouse Coopers, India, and constitute of Renuka Ramnath, former MD & CEO of ICICI Venture, and Lalit Bhasin, President, Society of Indian Law Firms & Managing Partner, Bhasin & Co., as its members. Malaysia's IHH Healthcare Bhd, Manipal Health Enterprises, Burmans and Munjals (jointly) and Chinese firm Fosun Health Holdings are already in the race for buying Fortis. The troubled healthcare chain had received binding offers from Manipal/TPG consortium, and Munjal and Burman family offices. It had also received non-binding expression of interests from Malaysia's IHH Healthcare Berhad and Chinese firm Fosun Health Holdings. The Manipal/TPG-led consortium had raised their offer for Fortis last week to Rs 155 per share by valuing the hospital business higher at Rs 6,061 crore from Rs 5,003 crore in its initial offer on March 27. On the other hand, Hero Enterprise Investment Office and Burman Family Office made improved offer yesterday by willing to invest Rs 1,500 crore directly at a valuation of Rs 161.6 per share from the earlier Rs 1,250 crore. Malaysia's IHH Healthcare, which had last week offered to acquire stake in the Indian firm at Rs 160 per share, also upped the ante by proposing to infuse Rs 4,000 crore through a preferential allotment of equity shares at a price not exceeding its offer share price. Fortis Healthcare had also received an unsolicited non-binding expression of interest from Fosun Health Holdings, an arm of Fosun International, with a proposal of primary infusion at a price up to Rs 156 per share up to a total investment of USD 350 million (over Rs 2,295 crore). In order to evaluate the binding offers, the advisory committee will, after due evaluation and post taking into account the independent view of Standard Chartered Bank, make a final recommendation to the board by April 26.
DHFL Pramerica Equity Income Fund - Direct Plan: change in investment factsheets for March
DHFL Pramerica Equity Income Fund - Direct Plan has announced change in investment factsheets and fund flash for the month ended March 31, 2018. As on Mar 31, 2018, the total size of the Fund was Rs 29.56 crores, compared with Rs 31.78 crores in the last month. The Fund's NAV per unit was Rs 31.81 for Growth, while 52-Week High and Low ranges were Rs 32.15 and Rs 29.38 respectively. The Equity - Hybrid fund with Growth plan was launched on Jan 01, 2013 and managed by Fund Managers Alok Agarwal, Kumaresh Ramakrishnan. The top five companies based on a percentage of total holdings were HDFC Bank Ltd. (2.83 Cr.), JSW Steel Ltd. (2.77 Cr.), Century Textiles & Industries Ltd. (2.39 Cr.), Sun Pharmaceutical Ind Ltd. (1.31 Cr.) and HCL Technologies Ltd. (1.30 Cr.). DHFL Pramerica Equity Income Fund - Direct Plan is promoted by DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund and managed by DHFL Pramerica Asset Managers Pvt. Ltd..
DHFL Pramerica Balanced Advantage Fund - Direct Plan: change in investment factsheets for March
DHFL Pramerica Balanced Advantage Fund - Direct Plan has announced change in investment factsheets and fund flash for the month ended March 31, 2018. As on Mar 31, 2018, the total size of the Fund was Rs 233.76 crores, compared with Rs 240.62 crores in the last month. The Fund's NAV per unit was Rs 71.91 for Growth, while 52-Week High and Low ranges were Rs 73.54 and Rs 65.80 respectively. The Equity - Hybrid fund with Growth plan was launched on Jan 01, 2013 and managed by Fund Managers Kumaresh Ramakrishnan, Alok Agarwal. The top five companies based on a percentage of total holdings were HDFC Bank Ltd. (18.86 Cr.), ITC Ltd. (10.60 Cr.), ICICI Bank Ltd. (7.79 Cr.), State Bank of India (6.25 Cr.) and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (5.98 Cr.). DHFL Pramerica Balanced Advantage Fund - Direct Plan is promoted by DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund and managed by DHFL Pramerica Asset Managers Pvt. Ltd..
- The Company was incorporated on 26th December at Andhra Pradesh. The Company was instrumental in developing an indigenous base for computer know-how in the country by offering users the complete range of computer support services. It provide IT based services and turnkey solutions connected with all aspects of computers and communications.
- The Company entered other areas of computers and communications related services like systems consultancy and design, systems integration soft ware development, data communication and networking providing total solution to specific needs of clients.
- It took over the maintenance of over 800 IBM data processing and computer installations in the country in June and later started maintaining systems of other manufacturers as well.
- The major projects undertaken by the company were (i) `Coals-rails' project for Coal India Ltd.; (ii) Pipeline Monitoring and leak detection SCADA system for ONGC; (iii) Turnkey SCADA system for NTPC for their generation data acquisition and Monitering; (iv) A comprehensive Container and Cargo Management system for the Port of Fujairah; (v) Import Export Cargo Management system for the international Airports Authority of India and (vi) Technology updation/modernisation project for UTI.
- 25,27,800 shares were disinvested by the Govt. in favour of GIC and its subsidiaries at face value.
- Major International Contracts were signed with CMC' Crystal package to Jordan Phosphate Mining Company, CMC's MACH-Container Terminal Management System to Port of Penang in Malaysia, ICIM, India Saudi Business Machines, Saudi Arabia for software and professional services, Extension order for software project with HRMS Oman, Contract with RITSEC Egypt for providing professional IT Training Services in Egypt, A two year consultancy contract with State Commercial Bank, Mauritius.
- The Major projects undertaken were (i) A user friendly foreign exchange and trade finance package called Bank vision; (ii) A State-of-the-art-on-line integrated retail banking package the Total Concept system version 4; (iii) Materials and Maintenance management project for TISCO; (iv) A project to facilitate allocation of coal to customers for Eastern Coalfields Ltd.; (v) A sample testing, monitoring and recording system at the National Test house with high user satisfaction; (vi) Installation of CDC 870, CDC 930 systems and NCR 3550 at CMC Private STP, Gachibowli; (vii) Installation of CYC/R(Cyclone)/Integrity a Fault Tolerant Tandem Maintenance. (viii) MESIEA (Message Simulation Error Analysis) software for LRDE-Bangalore.
- The Company undertook a major restructuring exercise to give focus to the main line of activities. Five Strategic Business Units viz. Customer Services, System Integration, International, Education & Training and Indonet have been formed.
- Major International contracts signed during the year were (i) Contract for Computer Based Training packages to the European market place through Electrovision, UK; (ii) Contract for onsite and offshore software development for specialised tunnelling software for Amberg Measuring Technique, Switzerland, (iii) Contract for support services in India and 20 other countries in Middle East for Photogrammetry equipment supplied by Swiss multinational Leica.
- Another major contract entered by the company was with M/s. Linktek of Canada for development of Freebalance Financial System.
- Major projects undertaken by the company were (i) The screen based Stock Trading System for BSE; (ii) Across the Counter sales of unit Certificate for UTI; (iii) Jacket Inspection system for ONGC; (iv) Container Terminal Control System for BPT; (v) CMCMAIL package for Chennai Stock Exchange; (vi) ELINT Ground processing and Display system project for DLRL; (vii) Corporate Information System for Neyveli Lignite Corporation; (viii) On-line integrated information system for Tamilnadu Newsprint & Papers Ltd.; (ix) Integrated Management system for Assam Oil; (x) Commercial/business system based on sybase and Power Builder for IBP; (x) Customised implementation of AMIGAS system for weather forecasting; (xii) Materials management, Track and Trace system for speed post, Department of Posts; (xiii) Integrated Container Management system for Tuglakabad Inland Container Depot; (xiv) Integrated Cargo Management system for IAAI; (xv) Development of front-end software.
- The Major projects undertaken were: (i) On line screen based Trading system for Calcutta Stock Exchanges; (ii) Integrated Information system for Games Management for the South Asian Federation Games at Chennai and the Sixth African Games at Zimbabwe; (iii) EREB-SCADA Augmentation project facilitating centralised monitoring of generation data from various generating stations; (iv) Automatic Message Switching system for India Meteorological Department; (v) On-line computerisation of Front office banking operations at Andhra Pradesh using the product `Bank View'; (vi) Development of software for reconnaissance, direction finding and frequency monitoring for a critical Electronic Air Warfare project undertaken by a premier Defence lab; (vii) Computerisation of Materials Management, Maintenance Management etc. for GSFC and GNFC.
- A 3 year contract for development/support work for Linkteks `Free Balance' Financial Management system was signed. Total Concept Solution (Version 4) was launched by the Company.
- The major projects undertaken by the company were: (i) implementation of VECTOR for Ludhiana, Cochin, Coimbatore, Indore and Baroda Regional Stock Exchanges; (ii) Large value turnkey software projects for Indira Gandhi National Open University, Airport Authority of India and Power Finance Corporation; (iii) Irrigation project for Teesta River in West Bengal; (iv) UNIFACE based software project for Linktek Corporation of Canada; (v) Computerisation project for National Games at Bangalore; (vi) Upgradation and replacement of Load Dispatch system for Andhra Pradesh & Tamilnadu State Electricity Boards etc.
- Augmenting the existing systems were received from the Railways and the NSE.
- The Company tied-up with BaaN one of the world's largest ERP solution provider and the company received an order for implementation of ERP from Semi Conductor Ltd, Punjab.
- CMC and Baan signed an agreement under which the former will market the ERP package developed by Baan.
- The State Bank Institute of Information Communication and Management (SBIICM), in collaboration with CMC Ltd, has set up intranet to access various databases set up within the organisation.
- Sun Microsystems, the $8 billion US networking company, has roped in CMC Ltd, a government of India enterprise, to set up the first competency centre for development of Sun's Java technologies in association with the Department of Electronics (DoE) and Nasscom, the nodal agency of software companies.
- CMC Ltd, was awarded the Techies 97 award for the best maintenance company, in recognition of providing quality maintenance services in the fields of hardware, networking and operational services like facility management.
- The ports of Bremerhaven and Eurokhai in Hamburg (Germany) have signed agreement with the CMC.
- CMC set up an ERP development centre in Calcutta in collaboration with Baan of the Netherlands.
- CMC Ltd, the premier information technology company, launched India's first insurance application software package Genisys.
- The public sector CMC Ltd. will set up a very-small aperture terminal (V-Sat) hub in Hyderabad to cash in on the booming industry.
- CMC has also set up a software development and competence centre in Calcutta which would continue to design and develop products for the insurance industry.
- CMC also wants to establish a wholly owned subsidiary in Europe and this is most likely to be established in the UK.
- India On-Line (P) Ltd. (IOL), the proposed joint venture between the MTC consortium and CMC Ltd, is to now function as a wholly-owned subsidiary of MTC and will be based in New Delhi.
- CMC recently signed an agreement with the New India Assurance Co. to provide a software application package.
- CMC Limited signed an agreement with ITI Limited to implement an Enterprise Resource Planning software at the companies facility at Mankapur in Gonda district.
- Three of General Insurance Corporation's subsidiaries are in talks with CMC Ltd. for adopting Genisys, the general insurance software system developed by it.
- The Department of Electronics (DoE) is setting up a Centre for Electronic Commerce in Hyderabad, to be housed and managed by the public sector Computer Maintenance Corporation (CMC) Ltd. in its Gutchi Bowli campus.
- CMC Ltd. has signed a memorandum of understanding with Bharat Bhari Udyog Nigam Ltd. (BBUNL) to implement ERP (enterprise resource planning) across the 10 subsidiaries of the group.
- CMC also owns a 100 per cent subsidiary in the US, Baton Rouge.
- The Company and Research Engineers Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of Research Engineers Inc of the US have entered into a collaboration with deemed university, Bengal Engineering College, to introduce a M Tech course in information technology (IT).
- The Company has announced the introduction of its new e-DAST program.
- P. K. De has been appointed as director (technical) of information technology major CMC Ltd.
- CMC Limited has been awarded the Platinum award for Best System Integrator Partner by Compaq India.
- CMC has entered into a strategic tie-up with Oracle India to offer Oracle Education Creer Programme.
- CMC Ltd. has designed and developed a Website for the municipal corporation of Delhi.
-The Government invited bids for privatising computer Hardware major CMC Ltd.
-TCS, Wipro and H-P have submitted Expression of Interest for picking up government's stake in CMC Ltd.
-Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology along with CMC Ltd, is now evolving the required technology that will enable domestic banks to foray into electronic commerce in a big way.
-The president of India has appointed Shri Y S Bhave, Joint Secretary and Financial Advisor, Ministry of Information Technology on the Board of the company as the part time official Director.
-CMC Ltd has developed a range of applications covering the entire gamut of banking and insurance sectors,including software solutions for electronic payment gateways and e-cheques.
-Government has sold 51% of its stake in State-run computer software and maintainence firm CMC toTata Sons for Rs.152crs.
-Tata Sons has invited Shardul S Shroff, managing partner of law firm to join the board of CMC Ltd.
-CMC reconstituted its Board of Directors: Mr.S Ramdorai, Chairman Mr.S S Ghosh, Managing Director Mr Ishaat Hussain, Director Mr R Ramanan, Director Mr Y S Bhave, Government Nominee
-Tata's stocks are valued at more than Rs.320cr in CMC Ltd.
-Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with CMC Ltd for implementing advanced IT solutions for power systems.
-CMC Ltd has signed a MoU with Hyderabad based Jawaharlal Nehru Technology Unviersity to provide IT training and soft skills for engineering college students in new and emerging technologies.
-TCS and CMC together have bagged a Rs.84cr contract from a US country for outsourcing IT services.
-CMC Ltd has declare that it has build up Games Management Software that facilitates management of mega sporting events by processing large data and helps disseminate information.
-CMC Ltd has obtained order to implement the state's pretigious commercial tax computerization and networking project.
-National Bank of Bahrain has signed a contract with CMC Ltd for the installation and implementation of CMC core banking solution.
-CMC has developed and implemented a PDA-BASED Healthcare project called India Health Care (IHC) in Nalgonda District of Andhra Pradesh.
-CMC Ltd has obtained orders worth Rs.150crs in various sectors like banking, port, cargo, railways and e-governance projects, both from domestic and overseas market.
-CMC has also successfully unveiled its Total Concept of Banking System(TC/4) at the 55th branch of United Western Bank.
-Mr Y S Bhave, Director of the company has resigned.
-Mr. R Chandrasekhar, Joint Secretary, Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, has been appointed as Director of the company with effect from December 04, 2003.
-Mr. S S Ghosh has completed his term as Managing Director & CEO on December 12, 2003. Mr. R Ramanan, who was Dy. Managing Director & COO of the company, has been elevated as Managing Director & CEO w.e.f. December 13, 2003.
-Xilinx Inc on February 25, 2004 announced a strategic partnership with CMC Ltd. The new Xilinx - CMC India Development Centre (XIDC) in Hyderabad is being established to develop field programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions targeted at high-growth markets, such as digital consumer electronics, automotive and communications.
-Govt. of India offloads its remaining equity in CMC Ltd. by selling 3.98 million shares through public issue at a price of Rs 485 per share
- -Tata Sons has transferred its entire 51.12 per cent equity stake in CMC to group company Tata Consultancy services (TCS) for Rs 380 crore at Rs 490.5 a share.
-CMC Limited has launched a new training programme called EDGE - Essential Diploma for Graduate Engineer, a placement-oriented training programme catering to requirements of both IT companies and job aspirants
- Equity shares of CMC Ltd delisted from Hyderabad Stock Exchange from June 3.
-EMC Corporation has appointed CMC as its systems integrator partner and provider of IT services to offer information storage solutions in the Indian market
-CMC in alliance with SAS
-WebEx joins hand with CMC
- CMC Ltd has informed that Ms. Kalpana Morparia has been appointed as Independent Director on the Board of the Company with effect from March 11, 2008.
- CMC Ltd has informed that Mr. S. Mahalingam has been appointed on the Board of Directors of the Company with effect from January 14, 2010 as the Non-Executive Director.
-CMC appoints Mr Sudhakar Rao, a retired IAS officer as Independent Director.
-CMC conferred with Certificate of Recognition by ICSI for excellence in Corporate Governance
-CMC has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
-CMC Wins the Golden Peacock Innovative Product / Service Award - 2011.
-CMC's Generation Control Room Project for Mahagenco bags the eMaharashtra Award 2012.
-Fuel Pilferage Prevention System designed by CMC for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd wins eWorld 2012 Award for Best use of ICT for Public Sector Units.
-Intelligent Transport System designed by CMC for Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation wins eWorld 2012 Award for Best ICT enabled Urban Governance Initiative of the Year.
-CMC Wins Golden Peacock HR Excellence Award 2012 .
-CMC wins the Best Business Process Excellence Program award at the Global Awards for Excellence in Quality Management and Leadership.
-CMC wins the Best of Breed HR practices Award 2012.
-CMC Academy launches new Education and Training Centre in Nagpur.
-NSDC and CMC Limited sign MoU to train J&K youth for global IT Industry.
-CMC wins TV5 Business Leader Award in Information Technology Sector.
-"CMC Limited and Unitec, New Zealand launched two vocational education programs in India".
-CMC wins Golden Peacock Business Excellence Award.
- CMC expands its education network in Delhi NCR.
-"CMC Awarded Certificate of Recognition for Excellence in Corporate Governance by ICSI".
-CMC Awarded Certificate of Recognition for Excellence in Corporate.
-CMC Limited amalgamate with TCS.
-CMC awarded Certificate of Recognition by ICSI.
Karvy Computershare Private Ltd.